[outtake from a photoshoot for our Jan/Feb. Editors Note team shot]
I haven’t done a tag thing in a coon's age. Thanks to Krista, now I can say I'm much more current with that:
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
Me and myself.
2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
New Zealand and Cafe Rio.
3. Name two things you do every day:
Drink coffee and use the bathroom.
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I drink coffee and use the bathroom.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
1) I make good decisions.
2) I was the Everett School District Spelling Bee champ in the 6th grade. I went to the state finals and made it into the final group of 30 after 9 or so rounds, and went out on the word, “cantilever.” I had never even HEARD that word in my life. I believe that I was robbed of my one shot at true glory—a trip to the national spelling bee. To this day, I refuse to use that word in a sentence.
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
1) Walking into an Archiver's store.
2) Drinking the Kool-aid.
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
1) I would like to become a more savvy photographer in the digital realm and to that end, I recently purchased Scott Kelby’s 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop CS3.
2) I would like to have a smaller ass.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
Gin and tonic.
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I do it far less.
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
I would like to alter Donna Downey.
I will tag Donna just for shits and giggles, as my mom might say.