Here's part of my dilemma:
1. I already HAVE a reliable, if slightly ancient and completely uncool cell phone.
2. Have you seen how expensive the AT&T Plans are? I'm presently on Verizon. Oh, Daddy's not going to like that one at all.
3. I will be in the office tomorrow morning, here in Utah. Nowhere near a store, which will be the only place you can buy them at first.
4. I don't even use the cell I have all that much.
5. Have you seen how expensive the AT&T Plans are?
I'm only thinking out loud here. That's how I reach all big decisions that I've already made.
The thing really is the financial aspect of the plan. Activation fees. Blah, blah, blah.
Part of me (the part that Dan has carefully, and lovingly conditioned over the years) thinks, "An extra 100 bucks a month for a phone? or food?"
God, I hate being so friggin' practical.