Today I’m happy to announce the launch of my first new e-course of 2018: Message to My… a new self-paced e-course from CZ Classes. This project is a passion project if there ever was one and I’ve been wanting to help others create an album of message for someone (or something!) they love for a long time now!
First things first: watch this short trailer for the class:
I have created two albums of messages, both for my children during their senior years in high school and they are two of my favorite memory keeping projects to date! Not only was it a labor of love for each child, but the process of writing a message a week was very therapeutic for this mama who is watching her children become adults in the blink of an eye.
These little albums represent the best of what scrapbooking offers: a clean and simple way to combine memories and photos from the heart.
This e-course will guide you and inspire you to create your own book of messages for someone (or something) you love!
Through five course lessons, I’ll give you the motivation and inspiration to plan and succeed at creating your album project! Whether you create printed books like mine, or take a more traditional approach to making a scrapbook, I am providing you with all the templates needed to create your project. And if you don’t have Photoshop, I’m offering printable PDFs to let you create a more traditional album project.
This class is packed with content and is launching with the promotional price of just $20. The template packages alone equal the value of the course. Plus, you get just under three hours of video instruction with me and an invitation to join our closed Facebook community to share with your fellow students. The full price is $25, but the promotional price will run through July 31, 2018.
This project is perfect for a school year’s worth of messages, and now is the time to plan if you’d like to create one for your student. But it’s not just ideal for school years! You could also document:
• a book of messages to your significant other celebrating the number of years you’ve been together, or even the first year (or any year!) of a marriage, week by week
• a book of messages to yourself as you embark on a new phase in life, or a job, or a fitness program, or any self-improvement endeavor
• a book of messages documenting a remodel project, or a landscaping project, or a crafting project—literally any time of long-term project you want to document with photos and words
• a book documenting all the books you read in a given time period and what you thought of them
• a year-long book of weekly observations about life in general.
I am planning to use these template beginning in September to create a new album documenting my first year with an empty nest. I believe that middle aged stories are important to tell!
This general concept is extremely flexible and I’m excited to help you plan how to create one with your word and photos.
To read the complete course description for Messages to My… click on the image below!