There is a brand spankin’ new holiday card kit from Simon Says Stamp out today. This is an exclusive release that is not part of the regular Simon Says Stamp kit subscription, and when it’s gone, baby, you know the drill. Today, we’ve got a blog hop to share lots of fun ideas for how to play with it!
I really only used a handful of items in the kit for my projects today! It really is packed full of holiday goodness!
The kit contains clear stamps, ephemera, patterned paper, tags, envelopes, cardstock, Stickles, a cool freaking red rubber cling background stamp—OH, and a full size embossing pad and a full size container of Simon’s Antique Gold embossing powder. Long story short: it’s stacked, people.
Here is a list of what’s inside: (many items are also available for purchase separately)
- Simon Says Stamp Comfort & Joy 6×8 clear stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia Background 6×6 cling stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Clear embossing ink pad
- Simon Says Stamp Antique Gold embossing powder
- Darice Sparkle Tape Gold
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Salvaged Santas
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas ephemera pack
- Ranger Joyful Stickles
- Ranger Festive Stickles
- Ranger Tidings Stickles
- 1 yard of May Arts Green ribbon
- Echo Park Celebrate Christmas 6×6 sheets
- Simon Says Stamp Red gift card envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Clear gift card envelope
- Simon Says Stamp White gift card envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Green Leaf envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Ivory envelope
- 2 large Kraft tags
- 2 large White tags
- 2 medium White tags
- 2 Kraft tags
- 2 4-bar envelopes
- Neenah Desert Storm 80lb paper 8.5×11
- Simon Says Stamp Ivory cardstock 8.5×11
- Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf cardstock 8.5×11
- Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock 8.5×11
I had fun playing with some of the contents and incorporated the background stamp into all three of my projects.
And that tag above? Look at me… stamping and fussy cutting. I am a beast now. That is all.
I have a video showing you how I created the first card with the pretty blue background! Enjoy:
Thanks fo much for watching and stopping by. If you want this kit, order pronto! If it sells out, it’s gone! And check out the rest of the blog hop today to see how many ways people are creating with this kit.
Cathy Zielske—you are here!
Affiliate links are used in this post and below at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This helps me to continue building my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!