Today’s STAMPtember® exclusives feature not one but TWO releases starting with Concord & 9th:
And then we have an awesome set from Memory Box:
For the Concord & 9th card, here are my steps:
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to 5 x 7.
- Stamp floral image using clear embossing ink.
- And then also stamp greeting in center area, also with embossing ink,
- Add white embossing powder. Heat set until smooth and melted.
- Ink blending using blender brushes in rainbow order around the image.
- Trim 1/8th of an inch from all sides.
- Pop up panel on a gray card base and finish with sequins.
For the Memory Box card, here are my steps:
- Cut strips of cardstock in rainbow order.
- Adhere them to a piece of label paper, the sticky side. (I love this tip! So quick and easy!)
- Die cut panel for card.
- Stamp image and greeting onto the multi color panel using clear embossing ink.
- Add white embossing powder; heat set until smooth and melted.
- Pop panel up onto a US A2 white card base.
SUPPLIES FOR CONCORD & 9th CARD:
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!
SUPPLIES FOR MEMORY BOX CARD: