Bottoms up, ladies! If you like cocktail-themed stamps, we’ve got you covered with the latest STAMPtember® exclusive collaboration from Picket Fence Studios called Happy Water.
There is also a stamp/die combo!
I love a sassy stamp set, and this one definitely delivers. I kept it super simple! Here is my step-by-step:
- Cut panel from white cardstock (5-1/8 x 3-7/8).
- Prep cardstock with Embossing Magic bag, then stamp image and greeting using embossing ink.
- Add white embossing powder to stamped images. Heat set until smooth and melted.
- Ink blend using Distress Inks in rainbow order to create a blend over the stamped images.
- Wrap silver thread around white card panel.
- Adhere to a gray card base using foam tape.
- Pour yourself a drink, woman. You deserve it!
As with all STAMPtember collaborations, when these stamps are gone, they are gone forever!
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!