Today’s exclusive STAMPtember® collaboration is with the wonderful Altenew! The Framed Friendship stamp set (and the stamp/die combo,) feature a gorgeous floral design that even a novice painter like can paint! Here are the two sets.
Here is a quick tutorial of how I created the card:
- Stamp corner design and floral image onto the smooth side of an A2 panel of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock using a MISTI tool using clear embossing ink.
- Turn cardstock 180 degrees, remove floral stamp, and stamp the corner design onto the opposing corner.
- Sprinkle on gold embossing powder, heat set until smooth and melted.
- Using watercolors, paint three colors in the respective blooms in pink, orange and yellow.
- Paint all the leaves in one color of green.
- Stamp “Hello Friend” in black ink onto card panel.
- Add five gold foil sequins to the project using liquid glue.
- Create a US A2 card panel from cardstock.
- Adhere painted panel to card base.
That is what the stamp set looks like! I also just purchased the Altenew Self-Healing 24×18 healing mat and love that one side is gray and the other is black. I like to film video on black but work on gray.
Thanks for stopping by!
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!