If you’re looking for a wonderful mix and match encouragement stamp set, the Honey Bee On My Mind stamps are for you.
This 6 x 8 stamp set is full of wonderful, supportive greetings all designed to work in the floral and leaf frame.
There is also a stamp/die combo set:
I kept my design very simple, and trimmed my stamped and colored panel down to create a simple bleed effect on the left side of the white card panel.
- Stamp floral wreath image onto a 4.25 x 5.5 panel of cardstock in the center of the panel using Copic-friendly ink.
- Color images using markers.
- Prep panel with Embossing Magic, then stamp the greeting using clear embossing ink.
- Add gold embossing powder and heat until smooth and melted.
- Trim panel down so the wreath image “bleeds” off the left side of the panel, and add strips of foam tape to the back.
- Pop up panel on a yellow card base, folded to 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!
Nancy R. says
Love your card design Cathy. Wow, the stamp set was sold out by 6 AM CT. I don’t think I can get in the habit of getting up in the middle of the night to try and get in on buying the collab releases. However, I do enjoy seeing what you come up with in design!
Patricia Wilson says
So pretty and the coloring is amazing! Love fall, pumpkins and sunflowers, etc. In NH we have some wonderful foliage.