If you’re looking for a wonderful mix and match encouragement stamp set, the Honey Bee On My Mind stamps are for you.
This 6 x 8 stamp set is full of wonderful, supportive greetings all designed to work in the floral and leaf frame.
There is also a stamp/die combo set:
I kept my design very simple, and trimmed my stamped and colored panel down to create a simple bleed effect on the left side of the white card panel.
- Stamp floral wreath image onto a 4.25 x 5.5 panel of cardstock in the center of the panel using Copic-friendly ink.
- Color images using markers.
- Prep panel with Embossing Magic, then stamp the greeting using clear embossing ink.
- Add gold embossing powder and heat until smooth and melted.
- Trim panel down so the wreath image “bleeds” off the left side of the panel, and add strips of foam tape to the back.
- Pop up panel on a yellow card base, folded to 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!