If you love layering stamps, you will love today’s STAMPtember® exclusive from Pinkfresh Studio, Celebrate Our Differences.
I will admit to you this: I usually shy away from layering stamps. But when they come with stamping guides printed right onto the packaging, it makes it SO much easier!
Here are the steps to how I created my 5 x 7 card:
- Cut 4.5 x 6.5 card panel from white cardstock.
- Position leaf background layer first in lower corner of card panel using my MISTI tool.
- Ink with lightest shade of green; stamp. Repeat for an extra solid image.
- Rotate cardstock 180 degrees: stamp on opposing corner, twice.
- Position leaf detail layer. Stamp in darker green.
- Rotate cardstock again, and stamp.
- Position flower background over the leaf images. Stamp in lightest orange.
- Rotate cardstock and stamp again in opposing corner and stamp.
- Add floral detail stamp; stamp in darkest orange.
- Rotate and repeat the stamping.
- Stamp sentiment onto a 1.25 inch strip of orange cardstock using embossing ink; add white power; heat set.
- Add foam tape to back of strip and place at a diagonal; trim off excess to the size of the card panel.
- Pop panel up onto a 5 x 7 orange cardbase.
- Finish off with jewels.
I really love how this card turned out! Again, as will all STAMPtember exclusives, when it’s gone, it’s gone!
There is also a special stamp/die combo set:
Affiliate links are used in this post and below at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!