Today’s STAMPtember® exclusive features a fun set from Riley and Company. Their Moose mascot and familiar cat critter are arm-in-arm with the Simon mascot in a celebration of friendship in this True Friends set.
There are stamps and a stamp/die combo:
I kept my card pretty simple but loved how it turned out! Here are my steps:
- Cut a US A2 card panel (4.25 x 5.5 inches) from white cardstock.
- Stamp image in Copic-friendly ink.
- Stamp a second image onto masking paper; fussy cut and apply mask over stamped image on cardstock.
- Using Post-It tape or other masking material, mask off a square around the upper part of the stamped image.
- Using a cloud stencil, apply Distress Ink in layers to achieve the sky look.
- Remove masks. Color images with Copic markers.
- Trim panel down with a panel die.
- Die cut sentiment strips and add to panel.
- Pop up on a gray cardbase.
Such a fun image! Thanks for stopping by!
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!