Today’s STAMPtember® exclusive features a fun set from Riley and Company. Their Moose mascot and familiar cat critter are arm-in-arm with the Simon mascot in a celebration of friendship in this True Friends set.
There are stamps and a stamp/die combo:
I kept my card pretty simple but loved how it turned out! Here are my steps:
- Cut a US A2 card panel (4.25 x 5.5 inches) from white cardstock.
- Stamp image in Copic-friendly ink.
- Stamp a second image onto masking paper; fussy cut and apply mask over stamped image on cardstock.
- Using Post-It tape or other masking material, mask off a square around the upper part of the stamped image.
- Using a cloud stencil, apply Distress Ink in layers to achieve the sky look.
- Remove masks. Color images with Copic markers.
- Trim panel down with a panel die.
- Die cut sentiment strips and add to panel.
- Pop up on a gray cardbase.
Such a fun image! Thanks for stopping by!
Affiliate links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This directly supports my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!
Sheri Kempke says
Fun card, great stamp set! I enjoyed your video on the Gemini Jr and ordered one yesterday, still on sale. I’m frugal, like you, but hubby said it’s an anniversary gift from him! I have the original green cuddlebug, no longer supported, can’t get any plates. I’m keeping it to use the few big dies I have but have already watched Jennifer’s video again and plan to cut apart some of my old cutting mats for my electronic die cut machine to try to “spare the plates”. Thanks for enabling me–I’ve actually been considering it for awhile, I know there’s a new machine coming from another company, but I think this one will last awhile, I can’t resist a good deal.