This giveaway is now closed at 1,822 comments, at 4 p.m. central time. I will be working on drawing the names of the winners and will be posting to my blog the results. Either tonight, or early tomorrow morning!
I joined YouTube back in early 2006.
In those days, I did virtually nothing with it. Save for posting a few silly videos. Here’s an example:
I posted a handful of scrapbooking tutorials over the years, but it wasn’t until April 2017 when I decided to go all in on YouTube with cardmaking tutorials, starting with this video:
After that first attempt, I was hooked.
Here we are four-and-some-change years later, and I have 50,000 folks who have decided to subscribe to see more of my YouTube content.
That is amazing, and I am BEYOND grateful! So to celebrate, I have a fabulous giveaway today featuring a handful of my favorite companies who have given me so much support (and product!) over the past few years. There is over $1,000 in prizes up for grabs!
The prizes up for grabs are as follows:
- 2 $50 gift cards from Simon Says Stamp
- A $150 prize package from Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine
- 2 $50 from CZ Design for the Simon Says Stamp shop
- 2 $50 gift cards from Jennifer McGuire Ink for the Simon Says Stamp shop
- 2 $50 gift cards from Gina K. Designs
- 2 $50 gift cards from Pinkfresh Studio
- 1 $50 gift card from Waffle Flower Crafts
- A Distress prize bundle from Tim Holtz
- 2 $50 gift cards from MFT Stamps
- 2 $50 gift cards from Organize More
- 1 $50 gift card from Colorado Craft Company
- 4 $25 gift cards to the Make it By Marko store on Etsy (+ save 15% through Friday, September 10 at their shop with code: CZ50K)
- 1 $55 store credit at Stampers Secret (maker of the Debby Tool)
- 1 $50 gift card for Hero Arts
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY: All you need to do is leave a comment here on my blog. Any comment at all will do. If you have time, be sure to visit all the sponsors, check out their shops, and help support our amazing crafty industry.
I will choose the winners at random on Friday, September 10, 2021 and post them here on my blog shortly thereafter.
Then, join me for a YouTube live on Friday, September 10 at 7 p.m. Central Time, where hopefully I’ll share a silly blooper reel and we can have a fun Q&A, and I can thank you in person! More details plus a live YouTube page will be coming soon!
Good luck and thank you for your support!