I only had the stamps and decided to go all in on masking to create this scene. I did not film this card project, as it took me a really long time! But, I cut masks for all of the images out of some Gina K. Designs Masking Magic to protect the images, and creating a hill area, as well, and then ink blending over them. It took me a little thinking, but I figured it out in the end and kept my coloring. Very simple.
Remember: once this set is gone, it’s gone for good!
Thanks for stopping by. All of my supplies are linked below!
Affiliate links are used in this post and below at no additional cost to you. I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links. This helps me to continue building my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!