1. Information on the class downloads. When you click on the links in the classrooms, they will begin downloading. Mac users should hold down their Control Key and click to download to the folder of their choice. PC users should Right Click and choose where to download. Some files are larger than others. Give them time to download. Some of the files will be zipped and will need unzipping.
To decompress a file or folder: To decompress (unzip) a file or folder on a Mac, double-click it. To open a zipped file on a PC, drag the .zip attachment to the desktop. Once the file is on the desktop, you can double- or right-click to open it.
2. You will not have forever access to this class content, because I am not a member of the Cullen family. Meaning, I’m not going to live forever, apparently, so I will tell you this: you can have access to CZ Classes for as long as I operate this website and if I’m not going to operate it anymore, you will be able to download all of the class content to your hard drives.
3. The CZ Classes customer service policy. If you are unhappy with any class you take with me, I will refund your full purchase price. I would love to know why you were unhappy, as that helps me in the development of content that users enjoy, but I will not question your request for a refund. If you are having horrible technical issues that I can’t resolve for you, I will refund your full purchase price. As a small business owner, I do not have a support staff. It’s just me. If you are not getting what you paid for, I am happy to issue you a refund. My customers are always right. Period.
4. If you would like to be able to download my class videos to your computer, I can make that happen. I will share videos by request. Be warned: the files are extremely large and will take a while to download, but they can be yours forever, or as long as you grace this Earth. Contact me for more information.
5. Speaking of videos… All videos have been recorded in glorious 1080p HD. To view a video in full screen mode, just click on the little expander icon in the lower right window and be sure to click on the HD icon in the play bar.
6. My class printables will be delivered in a PDF format. You will open these files using Adobe Acrobat, a free program you can download here. When printing, always choose your Best Quality settings and choose Actual Size.
7. I am an Amazon Affiliate member. When I list class supplies, I will provide Amazon links where possible as I earn a small percentage from each sale. You are welcome to get your supplies anywhere you like, of course.
8. I will answer emails Monday —Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. I will also be available to answer emails on the weekends, but with less frequency. No one should have to wait more than 24 hours for a response unless I am trapped beneath heavy machinery.
9. If you have any questions above and beyond what I’ve covered here, don’t hesitate to email me directly. I will get back to you within 24 hours, although usually, it’s more like an hour or two.